Saturday, September 26, 2009

Update Schmupdate.

Lately I've been moving around a lot. Back in California for good. Not sure how else to say what I've been saying for the last month anymore. I'm back, probably forever.

Haven't been able to do much sewing though back in the city I have lots of inspiration. Lots and lots. I can't wait to make some clothing. I've got more on the horizon. It's going to be interesting to see how the rest of the year pans out.

As grueling as it is to read/hear/see/type/say I've been in touch with a photographer friend of mine that will hopefully be able to help me get some pictures done and another that might help me get a job at a fabric store. Both of which would (and will be nice). Maybe even another who will make a banner or two for me. My brainstorming and networking vibes are vibing and it is all coming together.

No comments:

Post a Comment