Thursday, May 28, 2009

Rain, rain, go away.

Let it be noted that four months ago I moved away from Los Angeles to a small mountain town. I knew I was going to face real weather, but really, let me have a little sun.
It's been raining for close to two weeks and the locals tell me monsoon season isn't until July/August, so why mother nature? Why are you blessing us with all this rain?

I shouldn't complain. Nobody should ever complain. I should be happy I can still pull of tights under dresses under cardigans under coats. Get some frosting because we're adding another layer to this cake.

48. Rainy Day Mischief
48. Rainy Day Mischief by Mandy Love


For the most part I've been spending time in front of the glowing computer screen attempting to be productive with little to show for it. Though I have finished some bags I plan to sell. Can I call it one of a kind if I made seven of them? They all will have different closers. Buttons, ribbon ties or snaps. Not sure if it'll be an option or just how it's done. I'm so indecisive.

Then of course there's another promise of pictures that will probably never come.

No comments:

Post a Comment