Thursday, April 2, 2009

Getting Started

It isn't always as easy as it seems. I'm almost done with one of the first things I'll be selling. Well handmade/design related thing. Though I am very attached to it and secretly want to keep it It'll be a good sell.

On another, somewhat related note I found a place to reside in my new found place of residence. Moving will commence at the end of this month and will subsequently involve a trip back to good old Los Angeles. Something I'm actually looking forward to this time around.

In the meantime, if you're in store for a good laugh or maybe have some money to burn. I've listed a few of my pre and otherwise teen possessions in my almost forgotten ebay store to see if I can make a buck or two.

Applesauce Romance

(do you get it? applesauce romance, mushy...)

No comments:

Post a Comment